- Homework 1 (due Wednesday, February 6):
exercises 1, 2, and 3.
- Homework 2 (due Wednesday, February 20):
exercise 4. (Note that pages 11-13 of this have changed).
and a question about Finite-State Machines.
- Homework 3 (due Monday, March 10):
exercises 5, 6, 7.
(You will need
Lee and Varaiya, Chapter 6).
You can download
Ptolemy II, version 7.0beta, or run it on the lab machines. In the Start menu,
find Ptolemy, HyVisual.
You may wish to consult the
Tutorial on Ptolemy II
and/or the (slightly dated)
Tutorial on HyVisual.
See also this sample Ptolemy model of the bouncing ball example
done in class.
- Take-home Midterm (due Wednesday, March 19).
- Homework 4 (due Monday, April 14):
Problem 1, Analysis & Control Chapter.
Problems 2 and 3, Concurrency Chapter.