Network Embedded Systems Seminar
The Network Embedded Systems seminar occurs weekly on Mondays from 4-5 p.m.
in the DOP Center Classroom,
540 Cory Hall.
Presentations by associated faculty students and staff appear below.
The Network Embedded Systems seminar topics are announced to
workgroup, which includes the
This seminar has several objectives.
One the main goals is to produce a deeper understanding of what is the
focus of this discipline, what are the classes of applications, the research
issues and the issues at the educational level, by stimulating the
discussion among interested people. To this purpose we would like to allow
sufficient time for discussion at the end of each talk.
If you want to receive notice about NES seminars please send an email to
email@example.com and you will be added to the mailing list.
If you wish to speak or suggest a speaker for the seminar please let me
know and I will try to accomodate your requests.
- Title TBA
- Anant Sahai, December 12, 2005.
- Title TBA
- Speaker TBA , December 5, 2005.
- Building Unreliable Systems out of Reliable Components: The Real Time Story
- Edward Lee, November 28, 2005.
- Chess Review: NO seminar
- November 21, 2005.
- Wireless Embedded Systems and Software for Health Care and Assisted Living
- Mike Eklund, November 14, 2005.
- From Smart Dust to Reliable Networks
- Kristofer Pister, November 7, 2005.
- The Future of Chip- and Computer design in the Light of Silicon Technology Challenges
- Dr. Ton Engbersen, October 31, 2005.
- Instrumenting Wireless Sensor Networks for Real-Time Surveillance
- Songhwai Oh, October 24, 2005.