Welcome to the Chess Publications database. Here you
will find all Chess-related publications, including
papers and tech reports
talks and presentations
and software downloads
Or you can
go to the search
page to search for publications
by year, author, or keyword. You can also use the predefined searches
in the "Quick links" column at the left.
If you have an account on this website, you will need
to log in to access restricted publications
or to add publications.
| Recently added publications
- Michael Wetter, Thierry Nouidui, David Lorenzetti, Edward A. Lee, Amir Roth. PROTOTYPING THE NEXT GENERATION ENERGYPLUS SIMULATION ENGINE, Unpublished article, July, 2015.
- Architectural Support for Cyber-Physical Systems, in Proceedings of the Twentieth International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS), March, 2015; Published by ACM, New York, NY, USA.
- Edward A. Lee. Constructive Collisions, chapter in From Programs To Systems. The Systems perspective in Computing., Saddek Bensalem, Yassinie Lakhneck, Axel Legay (eds.), 11, 161-176, 8415, Springer Berling Heidelberg, 2014; This work was supported in part by the iCyPhy Research Center (Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems, supported by IBM and United Technologies), and the Center for Hybrid and Embedded Software Systems (CHESS) at UC Berkeley (supported by the National Science Foundation, NSF awards #0720882 (CSR-EHS: PRET), #1035672 (CPS: Medium: Ptides), and #0931843 (ActionWebs), the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL #N0013-12-1-G015), and the following companies: Bosch, National Instruments, and Toyota).
- Edward A. Lee. The Internet of Important Things, Talk or presentation, 28, April, 2015; Keynote, Time Sensitive Networks and Applications (TSNA), Santa Clara, CA.
- Edward A. Lee. Controlling Timing vs. Measuring Timing, Talk or presentation, 7, June, 2015; Keynote, Workshop on Suite of Embedded Applications and Kernels (SEAK) Design Automation Conference (DAC) San Francisco, CA.
- An Interface Theory for the Internet of Things, Software Engineering and Formal Methods (SEFM), September, 2015; To appear, Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods (SEFM), Sept. 7-11,2015, York, UK.
- Hokeun Kim, David Broman, Edward A. Lee, Michael Zimmer, Aviral Shrivastava, Junkwang Oh. A Predictable and Command-Level Priority-Based DRAM Controller for Mixed-Criticality Systems, Proceedings of the 21th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS 2015), April, 2015.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly
and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by
authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this
information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints
invoked by each author's copyright.