Welcome to the Chess Publications database. Here you
will find some public Chess-related publications, including
papers and tech reports
talks and presentations
and software downloads
Or you can
go to the search
page to search for publications
by year, author, or keyword. You can also use the predefined searches
in the "Quick links" column at the left.
If you have an account on this website, you will need
to log in to access restricted publications
or to add publications.
| Recently added publications
- Edward A. Lee. Fundamental Limits of Cyber-Physical and Hybrid System Modeling, Talk or presentation, 22, April, 2017; Invited Talk, The 3rd International Workshop on Symbolic and Numerical Methods for Reachability Analysis (SNR), a satellite event of ETAPS 17, Uppsala, Sweden.
- Hokeun Kim, Eunsuk Kang, Edward A. Lee, David Broman. A Toolkit for Construction of Authorization Service Infrastructure for the Internet of Things, Talk or presentation, 19, April, 2017.
- Hugo Andrade, Patricia Derler, John Eidson, Ya-Shian Li-Baboud, Aviral Shrivastava, Kevin Stanton, Marc Weiss. Towards a Reconfigurable Distributed Testbed to Enable Advanced Research and Development of Timing and Synchronization in Cyber‐Physical Systems, 2015 International Conference on ReConFigurable Computing and FPGAs (ReConFig), IEEE, 7, December, 2015.
- Time in cyber-physical systems, In Proceedings of IEEE/ACM/IFIP International Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign and System Synthesis (CODES '16), October, 2016.
- Hokeun Kim, Eunsuk Kang, Edward A. Lee, David Broman. A Toolkit for Construction of Authorization Service Infrastructure for the Internet of Things, Proceedings of the 2nd ACM/IEEE International Conference on Internet-of-Things Design and Implementation (IoTDI), 19, April, 2017; Winner of the Best Paper Award, presented during CPS Week, 2017, Pittsburgh, PA.
For other publications, see the "Quick search by" menu on the left.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly
and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by
authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this
information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints
invoked by each author's copyright.