Welcome to the Chess Publications database. Here you
will find all Chess-related publications, including
papers and tech reports
talks and presentations
and software downloads
Or you can
go to the search
page to search for publications
by year, author, or keyword. You can also use the predefined searches
in the "Quick links" column at the left.
If you have an account on this website, you will need
to log in to access restricted publications
or to add publications.
| Recently added publications
- Siddharth Garg. Hardware Security: An Emerging Threat Landscape and Possible Solutions, Talk or presentation, 10, November, 2015.
- Lee Pike. Programming Languages for High-Assurance Air Vehicles, Talk or presentation, 2, November, 2015.
- Ilge Akkaya, Edward A. Lee. From Streaming Data to Streaming Systems: Aspect-Oriented Data-Driven System Design, Talk or presentation, 9, November, 2015; Presented at the 2015 Rising Stars in EECS Workshop at MIT.
- Ilge Akkaya, Daniel J. Fremont, Rafael Valle, Alexandre Donze, Edward A. Lee, Sanjit A. Seshia. Control Improvisation with Probabilistic Temporal Specifications, TBD, 12, November, 2015.
- Edward A. Lee. Better Engineering through Better Models, Talk or presentation, 9, November, 2015; Plenary Talk International Conference on Complex Systems Engineering (ICCSE), Storrs, CT.
- Edward A. Lee. Better Engineering through Better Models, Talk or presentation, 11, November, 2015; Fundamental Limits of Cyber-Physical Systems Modeling, Invited Talk
- Ilge Akkaya, Yan Liu, Edward A. Lee. Uncertainty Analysis of Middleware Services for Streaming Smart Grid Applications, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, September 2015.
- Albert Cheng. Functional Reactive Programming for Real-Time and Cyber-Physical Systems, Talk or presentation, 23, October, 2015.
- Osbert Bastani. Interactive Information Flow Analysis of Android Apps, Talk or presentation, October, 2015.
- Jeronimo Castrillon. Analysis and software synthesis of KPN applications, Talk or presentation, 22, October, 2015.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly
and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by
authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this
information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints
invoked by each author's copyright.