Welcome to the Chess Publications database. Here you
will find all Chess-related publications, including
papers and tech reports
talks and presentations
and software downloads
Or you can
go to the search
page to search for publications
by year, author, or keyword. You can also use the predefined searches
in the "Quick links" column at the left.
If you have an account on this website, you will need
to log in to access restricted publications
or to add publications.
| Recently added publications
- Mahesh Viswanathan. Safety and Stability of Cyberphysical Systems, Talk or presentation, 28, April, 2015.
- Ilge Akkaya, Daniel J. Fremont, Alexandre Donze, Rafael Valle, Edward A. Lee, Sanjit A. Seshia. Control Improvisation with Probabilistic Temporal Specifications, Talk or presentation, 13, April, 2015; Presented at the Second International Workshop on the Swarm at the Edge of the Cloud.
- Armin Wasicek, Edward A. Lee, Hokeun Kim, Lev Greenberg, Akihito Iwai, Ilge Akkaya. System simulation from operational data, (To appear) Proceedings of the Design Automation Conference (DAC), June, 2015.
- Edward A. Lee. Connecting the Cloud to Things, Talk or presentation, 27, February, 2015.
- Edward A. Lee. Architectural Support for Cyber-Physical Systems, Talk or presentation, 14, March, 2015; Keynote
Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS 2015)
March 14-18, 2015, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Matt Weber, Edward A. Lee. Poster Abstract: A Model For Semantic Localization, Talk or presentation, April, 2015.
- David Broman, Lev Greenberg, Edward A. Lee, Michael Masin, Stavros Tripakis, Michael Wetter. Requirements for Hybrid Cosimulation Standards, Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC), ACM Press, 14, April, 2015.
- Marc Weiss, John Eidson, Charles Barry, David Broman, Leon Goldin, Bob Ianucci, Edward A. Lee, Kevin Stanton. Time-Aware Applications, Computers, and Communication Systems (TAACCS), Technical report, National Institute of Standards and Technology, 1867, February, 2015; NIST Technical Note 1867.
- Christopher Brooks, Edward A. Lee. Ptolemy II - Heterogeneous Concurrent Modeling and Design in Java, Talk or presentation, 12, February, 2015; A poster presented at the 2013 BEARS Day, Berkeley.
- Christopher Brooks, Edward A. Lee. An Overview of the CHESS Center, Talk or presentation, 12, February, 2015; A poster presented at the 2013 BEARS Day, Berkeley.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly
and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by
authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this
information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints
invoked by each author's copyright.