Welcome to the Chess Publications database. Here you
will find all Chess-related publications, including
papers and tech reports
talks and presentations
and software downloads
Or you can
go to the search
page to search for publications
by year, author, or keyword. You can also use the predefined searches
in the "Quick links" column at the left.
If you have an account on this website, you will need
to log in to access restricted publications
or to add publications.
| Recently added publications
- Christopher Brooks, Fabio Cremona, Edward A. Lee, David Lorenzetti, Thierry Nouidui, Michael Wetter. CyPhySim - A Cyber-Physical Systems Simulator, Talk or presentation, 16, October, 2015; Presented at the Eleventh Biennial Ptolemy Miniconference, Berkeley.
- Edward A. Lee. Modeling and Simulating Cyber-Physical Systems using CyPhySim, Talk or presentation, 6, October, 2015; Invited Talk, Special Session on Design of Hybrid Systems, EMSOFT 2015, Amsterdam.
- Calin Belta. Formal Methods for Dynamical Systems, Talk or presentation, 28, September, 2015.
- Rabe Markus. A Temporal Logic Approach to Information-Flow Control, Talk or presentation, 22, September, 2015.
- Kevin Albers, Robert Bui, Jose Oyola. Code Generation for SDF and FSM Models in Ptolemy II for Embedded Devices, Technical report, EECS 249B Final Report, May, 2015.
- Ramifications of software implementation and deployment: A case study on yaw moment controller design, IEEE American Control Conference (ACC), July, 2015.
- Eleftherios Matsikoudis, Edward A. Lee. The fixed-point theory of strictly causal functions, Theoretical Computer Science, 574:39-77, April 2015.
- Edward A. Lee. The Internet of Important Things, Talk or presentation, 11, September, 2015; Keynote, Software Engineering snd Formal Methods (SEFM), York, England, UK.
- Armin Wasicek, Weimerskirch Andre. Recognizing Manipulated Electronic Control Units, SAE 2015 World Congress & Exhibition, April, 2015.
- Oh Songhwai. Robust Navigation and Tracking in Dynamic Environments, Talk or presentation, 8, September, 2015.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly
and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by
authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this
information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints
invoked by each author's copyright.