Welcome to the Chess Publications database. Here you
will find all Chess-related publications, including
papers and tech reports
talks and presentations
and software downloads
Or you can
go to the search
page to search for publications
by year, author, or keyword. You can also use the predefined searches
in the "Quick links" column at the left.
If you have an account on this website, you will need
to log in to access restricted publications
or to add publications.
| Recently added publications
- Shuhei Emoto, Ilge Akkaya, Edward A. Lee. Information Seeking and Model Predictive Control of A Cooperative Multi-Robot System, to appear in Artificial Life and Robotics, 21, July 2016.
- Ankush Desai, Sanjit A. Seshia, Shaz Qadeer, David Broman, John Eidson. Approximate Synchrony: An Abstraction for Distributed Almost-Synchronous Systems, 429-448, 9207, Springer, 2016; In Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
Also in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV 2015), San Francisco, California, USA, 2015.
- MORAP: a modular robotic arm platform for teaching and experimenting with equation-based modeling languages, ACM, 2016; In Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Equation-Based Object-Oriented Modeling Languages and Tools (EOOLT '16).
- Hokeun Kim, Armin Wasicek, Benjamin Mehne, Edward A. Lee. A Secure Network Architecture for the Internet of Things Based on Local Authorization Entities, The 4th IEEE International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud, August, 2016.
- Hokeun Kim, Armin Wasicek, Benjamin Mehne, Edward A. Lee. A Secure Network Architecture for the Internet of Things Based on Local Authorization Entities, Talk or presentation, 5, June, 2016; Work-in-Progress Session, Design Automation Conference (DAC), Austin, TX, June 5-9, 2016.
- Christopher Brooks, Jay Jay Billings. Introducing Triquetrum, A Possible Future for Kepler and Ptolemy II, 3rd Workshop on Advances in the Kepler Scientific Workflow System and Its Applications, ICCS, 9, June, 2016; Poster presented at ICCS 2016, San Diego.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly
and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by
authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this
information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints
invoked by each author's copyright.