Welcome to the Chess Publications database. Here you
will find all Chess-related publications, including
papers and tech reports
talks and presentations
and software downloads
Or you can
go to the search
page to search for publications
by year, author, or keyword. You can also use the predefined searches
in the "Quick links" column at the left.
If you have an account on this website, you will need
to log in to access restricted publications
or to add publications.
| Recently added publications
- Nitesh Mor, Ben Zhang, John Kolb, Douglas S. Chan, Nikhil Goyal, Nicholas Sun, Ken Lutz, Eric Allman, John Wawrzynek, Edward A. Lee, John Kubiatowicz. Toward a Global Data Infrastructurs, IEEE Internet Computing, pp. 54-62, May 2016.
- Hokeun Kim, Yan Zhao, Lihua Zhao. Process-Level Modeling and Simulation for HP's Multi Jet Fusion 3D Printing Technology, the 1st International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Production Systems (CPPS), 12, April, 2016.
- Shuhei Emoto, Ilge Akkaya, Edward A. Lee. Information Seeking of a Robot Swarm based on Robust Model Predictive Control, to appear at The Robotics and Mechatronics Conference 2016 in Yokohama, Robotics and Mechatronics Division, The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (eds.), 8, June, 2016.
- Christopher Brooks, erwin de ley. Triquetrum: Models of Computation for Workflows, Talk or presentation, 8, March, 2016; Presented at EclipseCon NA 2016, Reston, VA.
- Stefano Ermon. Probabilistic Inference by Hashing and Optimization, Talk or presentation, 25, January, 2016.
- Armin Wasicek. Automotive Intrusion Detection, Talk or presentation, 11, February, 2016; Poster presented at the 2016 Berkeley EECS Annual Research Symposium.
- Christopher Brooks. Ptolemy II: An open-source platform for experimenting with actor-oriented design, Talk or presentation, 11, February, 2016; Poster presented at the 2016 Berkeley EECS Annual Research Symposium.
- Christopher Brooks. The Center for Hybrid and Embedded Software Systems (CHESS), Talk or presentation, 11, February, 2016; Poster presented at the 2016 Berkeley EECS Annual Research Symposium.
- Raechel Tan, Masayoshi Tomizuka. Turbocharged Engine Model Reduction For Discretization, Talk or presentation, 11, February, 2016.
- Lotfi Zadeh. Stratification, target set reachability and incremental enlargement principle, Talk or presentation, 8, February, 2016.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly
and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by
authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this
information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints
invoked by each author's copyright.