Welcome to the Chess Publications database. Here you
will find all Chess-related publications, including
papers and tech reports
talks and presentations
and software downloads
Or you can
go to the search
page to search for publications
by year, author, or keyword. You can also use the predefined searches
in the "Quick links" column at the left.
If you have an account on this website, you will need
to log in to access restricted publications
or to add publications.
| Recently added publications
- Ilge Akkaya. Data-Driven Cyber-Physical Systems via Real-Time Stream Analytics and Machine Learning, Technical report, EEECS Dept., University of California, Berkeley, October, 2016.
- Marta Kwiatkowska. Safety Verification of Deep Neural Networks, Talk or presentation, 8, November, 2016.
- Edward A. Lee. Fundamental Limits of Cyber-Physical Systems Modeling, ACM Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems, 1(1), November 2016.
- Edward A. Lee. Resurrecting Laplace's Demon: The Case for Deterministic Models, Talk or presentation, 4, October, 2016; Keynote Talk: MODELS, St. Malo, France.
- Coordinated Actors for Reliable Self-Adaptive Systems, Springer, October, 2016; Formal Aspects of Component Software (FACS) - The 13th International Conference, Besançon, France, Oct. 19-21, 2016.
- Shuhei Emoto. Cooperative Multi-Robot Information Acquisition based on Distributed Robust Model Predictive Control, (to appear in) Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, IEEE, 2016.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly
and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by
authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this
information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints
invoked by each author's copyright.