Welcome to the Chess Publications database. Here you
will find all Chess-related publications, including
papers and tech reports
talks and presentations
and software downloads
Or you can
go to the search
page to search for publications
by year, author, or keyword. You can also use the predefined searches
in the "Quick links" column at the left.
If you have an account on this website, you will need
to log in to access restricted publications
or to add publications.
| Recently added publications
- Raechel Tan, Masayoshi Tomizuka. Turbocharged Engine Model Reduction For Discretization, Talk or presentation, 11, February, 2016.
- Lotfi Zadeh. Stratification, target set reachability and incremental enlargement principle, Talk or presentation, 8, February, 2016.
- Ilge Akkaya, Yan Liu, Edward A. Lee. Modeling and Simulation of Network Aspects for Distributed Cyber-Physical Energy Systems, Cyber Physical Systems Approach to Smart Electric Power Grid, pp. 1-23, January 2015.
- Ilge Akkaya, Patricia Derler, Shuhei Emoto, Edward A. Lee. Systems Engineering for Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems using Aspects, IEEE Proceedings, 2016.
- Edward A. Lee, Sanjit A. Seshia. Introduction to Embedded Systems - A Cyber-Physical Systems Approach, Lee and Seshia, 2, 2015, 978-1-312-42740-2.
- Chris Shaver, Marjan Sirjani. Representing Swarm Behaviors, Talk or presentation, 16, October, 2015; Presented at the Eleventh Biennial Ptolemy Miniconference, Berkeley.
- Fabio Cremona, Marten Lohstroh, Stavros Tripakis, Christopher Brooks, Edward A. Lee. FIDE - An FMI Integrated Development Environment, Symposium on Applied Computing, 2016.
- John Eidson. Timing in cyber-physical systems: The last inch problem, IEEE Proceedings of International Symposium on Precision Clock Synchronization for Measurement, Control, and Communications (ISPCS), IEEE, 19-24, 11, October, 2015.
- John Eidson, Kevin Stanton. Timing in cyber-physical systems: The last inch problem, Precision Clock Synchronization for Measurement, Control, and Communication (ISPCS), IEEE, 19-24, 11, October, 2015.
- Siddharth Garg. Hardware Security: An Emerging Threat Landscape and Possible Solutions, Talk or presentation, 10, November, 2015.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly
and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by
authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this
information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints
invoked by each author's copyright.